Your Cart Is Empty!
Mock Fixing Pegs for Tudor Board
Accessories for Replica Wood Planks
Specially designed polyurethane pegs that look like traditional timber and finish the authentic Tudor style perfectly, while concealing screw fixings.
Like the mock Tudor boards themselves, these pegs are made to a high standard with a textured grain identical to natural oak. Our replica wood mock Tudor boards looks like wood and perform better than wood!
Features & Benefits
- Weather resistant - hardly affected by harsh conditions
- Long lasting - durable and hardwearing
- Maintenance free - doesn't need regular maintenance
- Durable colours - chemically bonded to the core
- Authentic fixings - mock Tudor pegs hide screws
- 15 Year Guarantee - long manufacturer warranty
COMPATIBILITY These pegs are designed specifically for use with our mock Tudor boards and are countersunk into the boards to look authentic and hide screw fixing.
In this listing you can buy...
Peg Board (64 Pack)
Contains 64 x pegs in choice of colours. Just snap from board and ready to use. Can be trimmed with stanley knife if required.
Mock Pegs (10 Pack)
Contains 10 x pegs (recommended for 4.2m board) in choice of colours. Can be trimmed with stanley knife if required.
50ml tub (with brush) for long-lasting UV protection of any exposed cuts in the Tudor board. Choice of colour to suit board.
Create fixings quickly and consistently using tough PVC-u template. Position over board and use pre-drilled holes as guide.
Why our mock tudor boards?
Made from polyurethane, which resists harsh environments far better than standard plastics and the colour pigment is chemically bonded to the core for a deeper longer lasting colour.
|Peg Size (diameter x length)||15mm x 28mm*Underside of panel may be wider than 150mm|
|Peg and Paint Colours||Black, Brown, Rosewood and Golden Oak|
|Peg Finish||Subtle woodgrain|
Fitting our Replica Wood Mock Tudor Boards
These tudor boards can be fitted quickly and being made of lightweight material, they are easier to handle too.
- Countersink fixing holes using 16mm flat wood bit until the point starts to appear on the back. Our Peg Template can be used for accurate and consistent positioning of fixings.
- Apply quick grab adhesive evenly to back of plank and accurately on wall.
- Drill through centre of countersunk hole using a 6mm masonry bit, to a depth of 100mm.
- Screw with masonry anchor to pull plank secure to wall and repeat with remaining countersinks.
- Glue mock pegs into countersunk holes using an adhesive or silicone.
- Seal all edges using a good quality clear silicone to finish edges and prevent moisture penetration.
- Touch-up paint can be used on exposed cuts to prevent UV degradation.
Other Possible Requirements
Typically, the following tools and materials are required for fitting:
- Strong adhesive - for back of boards
- Clear silicone sealant - for sealing edges, joints and board pegs
- 7.5mm x 100mm Masonry screws - 10 fixings per 4.2m board
- Authentic mock tudor board pegs - 1 per fixing (basic screw cover caps could be used)
- Cordless drill with 16mm flat wood bit - for countersinking if using pegs
- Hammer drill with 6mm masonry bit - for pilot hole into wall
As a general rule, two screws should be used at the ends of these 150mm (6") planks and where another abuts. One central fixing can be used in the middle of adjoining planks.
|Manufacturer Part Number||REP-ACCESS|
|Lisitng Install Guide||No|
|Lisitng Pack Contents||No|
Fitting & Usage
Whenever available, this tab will be populated with fitting and usage advice for Tudor Board Accessories.
If you don't see what you require then please contact our sales team.
This tab will contain downloadable material about Tudor Board Accessories, such as PDF fitting guides that we or the product manufacturer has produced.